I am the Antman

I had the wording backwards. Try the above edit.
Sorry! I'm still lost. Some times it takes awhile for me. Wording backwards??;)
PS It's about my bed time. May have to pursue this tomorrow!!:)
Your user name reminds me of a old friend I once gave a very bad time. Strange that your not a teacher with that user name. Did someone give you that name??

Last edited:
Hi I do have psychic power and I seem to sense things that even amaze me some times.
Especially when old friends join me on forums with unusual names.:D:D:hide:
Watch out for Antman. He has this power also. Glad you joined us old friend!

Last edited:
Yuppers! Joli is growing up fast my friend. I'm glad we're on a forum together again.
I will enjoy picking your brain again. I think this forum is growing. I hear talk about a merge. I personally like the smaller forums. The big forums have staff with big EGO's.
I don't do well on them. The staff here seem to be friendly and helpful and no big EGO's. I'm really enjoying it here!!
Welcome aboard my friend!!

Just click on "New Posts" in the top banner and you will see posts that are either new or are ones you missed as new on your last entry to the forum. This is basic V-Bulletin software.

Just click on "New Posts" in the top banner and you will see posts that are either new or are ones you missed as new on your last entry to the forum. This is basic V-Bulletin software.
Hi Rich! Welcome aboard. I think antman is looking for old unanswered threads that he can reply to. Not new posts! Any way that's my understanding.;)

Wow, even if the merger never went down, it seems like we (from this sides point of view) are befitting from just knowing about it.
I think that I will sign up for an account on (techist?) under the same name and poke around a bit.

What the? It looks like the name Draygoes is already taken. Who??? I do not remember signing up for that site...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom