**** i am not looking forward to today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf5460

Fully Optimized
its going to be a long *** day at work i will be on my feet from 9 to prolly 2 in the morning and guess what i have not even had a wink of sleep so yah.Its 7:37 am i am leaving at 8:45 to work its a boucehouse/catering company if you wanted to know.And the reason i have not fallen asleep is usually i am out all night chillin with friends around they are the night crawlers of my niehborhood, i dont usually go to sleep to 7 am in the morning and i wake up around 3-5 pm so instead of trying to go to bead at 4 am after a couple hours of trying to go to sleep i gave up and decided to stay up i know for **** sure i am hitting the kegs at the event i go to and i also its going to be a bartender there so it wont be too bad i guess.Idk what i am even rambeling about all i know is i am not looking forward to the rest of my day :mad:

good luck... and I would stay away from the drinks if you haven't slept... no reason to get tanked, then fired for telling someone off cause your in a ****y mood from lack of sleep... ;)

lol - matt is going to be so done by noon it's not even funny.
Drink lot's of coffee... keep yourself moving. Don't sit or stand still for a second....

Drinking... will not be a good idea... it'll take like 2 beers and your passout... lol talk to you on Thursday!

**** i made it barely i had a 3 hour line at the bungie i was out in the sun the whole day and those boucehouses are way to heavy i did not see my bed till 2 am

DJ-CHRIS said:
Why are you telling random people to die?

Don't be an ***.

LOL... you gotta read another post. Wasn't meant seriously... i had to work July 4th and i read that post as i was getting ready to leave.

Nukem said:
good luck... and I would stay away from the drinks if you haven't slept... no reason to get tanked, then fired for telling someone off cause your in a ****y mood from lack of sleep... ;)

i cant get fired for drinking or smoking we blaze up at the warehouse at 9 in the morning we ****ing hit that bottle it was the captain morgan,my supervisor is my best friend and if we still get stuff done whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom