I am moving house again........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
In the light of the events on this thread I can still can not find my shovel or have enough backyard place to bury bodies. So I am doing the next best thing by moving out. I just got the phone call from the land lady this morning that it's okay for me to move in. The new place is about 3x bigger than what i am living in now. Most importantly, it's not a **** hole, hot running water and bathroom just for myself.

Since i have no absolute rush to move into the new place, I am just going to start packing up boxes in my new place and then bring them over after work every evening. Currently not saying any thing to my boss or my current house mates.

Here's a song that i would like to dedicate to my current house mates
NSFW - Contains Language

That song is very sweet. The funny thing is you could almost play it for your parents and they would like it unless the actually listened to the words.

Too bad about leaving your next door neighbors though.

Good luck and have fun.

Here is one for you.
YouTube - Richard Cheese - Beat it

I read that whole thread. You have some interesting stories. I'm happy for you though.

Here's the place I am moving into. The land lady's letting me choose if i want keep the furniture or not. There is also a kitchen and bathroom on the other side of the wall.

I should be moving the rest of the stuff in this week end. In the mean time, i need to work out where I am going to put every thing.

Anyways, here's a pics of my new crib.

Attachments

• Room.jpg
    Room.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 45
  • ROOM2.jpg
    ROOM2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 45
  • ROOM3.jpg
    ROOM3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 44
Nice, clean anbd big.

Dare i post up pics of what i am leaving?

Oh yeah.... I think Andy is onto me leaving the old place. I think he wants my old room as it's bigger. Not if I can help it.... I am still going to use the old place a crash pad in the city. And if my boss thinks he want to rent it out, i will be asking of pay rise equal to at 50% of the rental income he's getting on that room. Until that happens, that room above my work is still part of my pay cheque. Even if I have no interest of staying there. And I don't think my boss want to try you pick the Carba lock that i have installed on the door. :)

Prity big place dude, are you in the basement though as it looks a little dark?

And yea post up pics of the place your leaving I have to see this heck hole.

Prity big place dude, are you in the basement though as it looks a little dark?
It's a ground level on a 4 story house that build into a hill. Sadly I only have the a tiny window. However I am not that fussed as most of the time, it night time by the time i get home. However i can get some air flow if I lock the screen door, and open the kitchen window. Means that it will be quite cool in summer.

And yea post up pics of the place your leaving I have to see this heck hole.

I might just do that just a remind to myself to never move into a **** hole again.

I got caught out by George last night.

Last night, I left a lot of stuff down in the shop so I easily pick it up and go. As appose to making a dozen trips up and down the stairs. I managed to get in and clear most of my stuff out. However George managed to catch me as I was locking up the shop. I quickly BSed him by telling him that I am staying over a friends place tonight and I forgot my iPhone.

[UPDATE]PROBLEM....... Boss's home internet account has been speed capped. He's just dropped his daughter off here just so she could could the internet for school work. Thankfully the boss is not here today. However this afternoon, I did make plans to move a big items out.[/UPDATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom