I am having Major Computer problems

chanchan79

Beta member
I am having a major problem with my desktop computer Yesterday My desktop computer crashed I had the Blue screen of Death saying that the physical memory dumped and now when I turn on the computer it makes a Beeping noise and nothing comes on the screen . I feel Upset because my desktop was my favorite computer and because I have no job I have no money to buy a new computer I have no money to take the computer to a computer repair shop . I would like a good Used working desktop Computer that works with all the installation Cds that came with it all I need is the tower part I have the monitor. Please message me if you can help because before my desktop crashed my desktop was my favorite computer and it would mean a lot to me to have a good used working desktop computer. I have tried frececycle and freecycle is no good because you have to drive to pick up the item you want and I do not drive at all.

Channing

No first of all what brand and model is it? Then what is the sequence of the beeps?
Reason for getting make and model first is bios chips differ from model to model. Beep codes mean different things for different bios chips.

Back
Top Bottom