I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Finally done!

That last session was a bit longer that orginally planned. Firstly he was running about a hour late. And we did stop for a bit of a breather.

It was another 2 1/2 hours work, but he only changed be for 2. However I gave him my money told him to keep the change (with as about $30)

Anyways, I am going to post up a picture now. And then in about a week's time I will be posting another my skin as settled down

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo339/keyboardcowboyau/tat_justfinished.jpg
NSFW as is contains nipples. (or as my sister calls it, it's Fantitsy artwork)

This is from my crappy camera phone. When this has finished scabbing up in 1 week time and I got some one else to hold a camera, I will take another pic. (i just tried a few times with my bathroom mirror and I can not get the right angle.)

Right now, I am going to let this heal. In the new year, I would like to get some thing on my left sholder that will compliment with work that was completed tonight. I saw an idea that I like, in the shop, but both myself and the artist agreed that i don't like the way it was drawn.

It's not some thing that I am going to deside on right now as it's not some thing that I am going to do until early 2009.

All up this tatoo too about 4 weeks where 6 hours of that was under the needle.
It cost me about AU$600.

Anyways, for any one that is in Sydney and is looking at getting some ink done, I do recommend the House Of Pain : Sydney, and ask for Ben

Whatever you do don't use handsoap to wash it man! I made that mistake and didn't get any sleep that night. I'm sure the artist already told you that though. Looks very nice.

you can use hand some but make sure you use dove unsceanted. its what i did for mine, also thy will recomend ointments for the healing proccess, what i did was use vitamin e capsules for the first week, after wards i used a a unsceanted skin moisturiser, and aplieed 2 vitamine e capsules a week, i did this prosses for 4 weeks and it came otu great, they they recomend reaplyign a vitamin e capsule every 3 months or so. it is best if you sue pure vitamin ' the stuff you wil get out of the pils then it is to use a vitamin e oitment.

yea its got to be unsceated dove, or soemthing else anything scented at all will irritate the skin and risk infection your mouisturiser best be unsceanted aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom