I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh you dont want tattoo advice from me...

i ended up getting this on my left upper arm.. I got it because i was a tad intoxicated and I thought the carwash symbol was the coolest thing since sliced bananas... Now I am finding out that it resembles the "pedo bear" if any of you know what that is.... (a fictional bear that was made by the hilarious community of 4chan.)

l_5faad7f071a1503987a22f34565fd833.jpg

If the place let you get it while you were drunk I would get tested for a few diseases too... Most places in Toronto now make absolute sure you aren't under the influence of anything.

eh you dont want tattoo advice from me...

i ended up getting this on my left upper arm.. I got it because i was a tad intoxicated and I thought the carwash symbol was the coolest thing since sliced bananas... Now I am finding out that it resembles the "pedo bear" if any of you know what that is.... (a fictional bear that was made by the hilarious community of 4chan.)

l_5faad7f071a1503987a22f34565fd833.jpg

It's Pedobear!!!!!

24w68ic.jpg

day i turned 18... (sept 10th)

Parents still don't know.

They're going to flip when i come home with the front of my right leg done in a few weeks.

Oh well.

yup.

never going back to that shop again. dude seemed kind of like a jerk. i stayed still the whole time and he still managed to come outside of the line (on the b) just a tad but still...Not really happy with the way it healed either even though i followed what he said to do exactly.

I would care more if it were visible by other people but its not because its about half way up my thigh so...not really a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom