i am angry and need to vent, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell people atlanta because i dont like to explain where norcross is.

I work in norcross at the intersection of peachtree industrial and holcomb bridge.

Dood.. lunch sometime lol. I work like 10mins from you.

I live in Grayson.

Naw the hospital.. childrens hospital of atlanta

Actually, where I work is quite close to you..

I work off Gateway Drive (@ Immucor), its off the Access Ramp North off Winters Chapel Road

haha and i live in Athens.....but my family is in Loganville......scary!

ok so i pay right around $1000 a month for blue cross blue shield health insurance.

Wife's neck is swollen really bad and she needs to have her neck scanned at the hospital. We were talking to the person at the office and found out that our insurance only covers 50% of it and we hav to pay $600 out of pocket..

15mins later i am sitting in the waiting room. A "latino" was sitting next to me all decked out in jewelry talking on an friggin iphone.....5 trashy dirty looking fat boys...2 of them didnt even have shoes on. I hear her talking on the phone with a spanish accent.. her exact words "yea i love it here our insurance is free. Ok pedro i will pick you up at the gas station in a little bit.. I am gunna go pick up the food stamps so that we can have a nice steak dinner tonight."

I wanted to break her phone and rip all her jewelry off.

My insurance costs so much because of trash like her. My insurance costs as much as a mortgage and they get it for free+free everything else.

sucks dude

but $1000? have you looked into cheaper insurance? i pay like $50/mo. for my healthnet and i have 50% office copay as well

Well, if he's got employer based insurance then $1000 is way too high, but my guess is it's self-employed insurance or something similar. If you're ever able to see how much of your health insurance your employer pays it's probably about the same.

Ahh you live near UGA....

If I go there.. I'm renting one of your rooms

ewwwwwww loganville yuck. When we moved down here.. i had 2 weeks to do it before work started so we had to find the first place we could. Loganville.... thats where we moved. That place sux so friggin bad.

Now we live in Grayson.. right next to loganville but not quite as "red" and a lil closser to scenic highway.

And my insurance.. I am going through a contracting agency right now. Employer pays for 50% of my insurance.. but i have a family plan and they dont cover any of that. Should be going perm soon. insurance should drop down to about 500 a month. I am just worried that they are gunna low ball me and not get paid crap. I single handedly manage sms\sccm, mom\scom for this entire countrywide company.. so hopefully they wouldnt lowball me out the door

Jsber, how has atlanta done well so far ? I haven't been near atlanta for about 6 years.
Everytime I go it's always raining and quite foggy.
By the way I live in augusta, I purely don't like augusta I wish I was in my home state: florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom