i am angry and need to vent, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
ok so i pay right around $1000 a month for blue cross blue shield health insurance.

Wife's neck is swollen really bad and she needs to have her neck scanned at the hospital. We were talking to the person at the office and found out that our insurance only covers 50% of it and we hav to pay $600 out of pocket..

15mins later i am sitting in the waiting room. A "latino" was sitting next to me all decked out in jewelry talking on an friggin iphone.....5 trashy dirty looking fat boys...2 of them didnt even have shoes on. I hear her talking on the phone with a spanish accent.. her exact words "yea i love it here our insurance is free. Ok pedro i will pick you up at the gas station in a little bit.. I am gunna go pick up the food stamps so that we can have a nice steak dinner tonight."

I wanted to break her phone and rip all her jewelry off.

My insurance costs so much because of trash like her. My insurance costs as much as a mortgage and they get it for free+free everything else.

Welcome to the United States, the land of "if you succeed we will bash you down, but if you want hand outs..you will be treated like gold".

That sucks, I agree people like that shouldn't get handouts. Most likely she's illegal anyway... Something has to be done, yeah illegal immigrants are cheap labor, but they are taking jobs away from actual American citizens, people who need that money to pay for insurance.

OK I have heard that kinda stuff before in arabic while I have been waiting for my doctors appointment before it winds me up no end.

This is a open invitation to TF members if your flight to the UK is cheeper than the medical treatment let me know fly to the UK and i will say your a family friend coming over on a visit but you feel ill and need to be looked at you will get free meds an treatment - it's the best I can do but offers there if any one needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom