I almost want to cuss

Giancarlo

Banned
I did something that almost makes me want to ask to get my membership deleted. It is not anything i did to a member. It is involving my computer. My computer hard-drive had a huge crash. I cleaned it up but then suddenly the computer just started shutting down all the suddenly without me doing anything. I checked everything. Like an idiot i did not check the power plug (power supply power plug to the motherboard).. it was loose.

I mean.. damn it.. what else can go wrong for me? I had an awful bad two weeks, and now this.

Guys, I'm going to take a break from debates for a while to cool down. I'm really pissed. I had to format my hard-drive too.

Sorry to hear that mate, but yeah I think you should take a break from debating, it's not worth getting all worked up about.

<Moved to the social lounge>

Oh, well that's a given. Either way....

Nah man, I'm not attacking you or anything. I have several Maxtors as well, I was just joking.

Hope everything is alright for you, and don't worry, everyone forgets the power plug at some point. Everyone learns. It's alright man, hang in there, I'll be looking forward to you coming back to debate.

Everyone learns?

Everyone forgets the power plug at some point? What are you suggesting?

I'm not leaving the debates so forget that.

Giancarlo said:
this was meant for the general hard-ware section, it doesn't belong in the social section.

well if it were solid hardware material, but it sounded nothing more than an oops thread, so i moved it here. The hardware & software forum are meant to be for Questions.

haahhahahaa

Happens to the best of us. When building my first comp, i didn't know how to set jumpers or didnt know what they were, and i got so mad i almost threw it out a window.

Back
Top Bottom