I <3 dual core!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joxley1990

Golden Master
My god, I just tested my laptop out to the fullest, I had folding @ home open, AVG, Avast, BitComet, and WMP, and check this!

So impressed!

Dual Core ROCKS!

If only I had 200 more dollars, I could have a Conroe system. Core Duo's are good CPU's, I got the 1.83 Ghz one, and the only thing holding it back is the 5400 rpm hdd.

Yeah you got the same lappy? I got the 1.6Ghz version, but the 7K RPM drive, with the gig o' ram..love it to bits..

I'm impressed that you're scanning anti-virus and anti-spyware, and playing music at the same time without much hit. As for Folding@Home, meh. The program is designed to use the extra horsepower that your other apps don't use.

haha, yeah i remember i did that when i first got my 3800+ x2 just to test it out. it was a nice jump in performance from my celeron d :D

joxley1990 said:
Yeah you got the same lappy? I got the 1.6Ghz version, but the 7K RPM drive, with the gig o' ram..love it to bits..

Mine is an HP Pavilion dv8000, it's got a GO 7600 and 1 gig of ram. I kinda want to get another gig of ram for 2142, but I need that money for my Conroe upgrade.

impressive to say the least, i was playing around once after tweaking the crap out of one of my pc's. i wanted to see how many media players i can have going at the same time.
i had WMP / THREE WINAMP'S / ROXIO PLAYER / REALPLAYER , all going at the same time with the win visuals windows side by side.

it was caotic i must say, but none the less cool to watch.. i can't wait to move up to the duel core and maybe even a duel grafics cards, but i'm unsure about if the cards are worth the extra $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom