Hydrogen Fuel Cell powered cars....

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Now it's a reality. I knew this year would have buzzing news about them. I thought for sure that the BMW's or the Mercedes will come out with one before all the other car manufacturers, but looks like Honda is making a run with their own version. They're prototypes, but they will pretty much go into production soon. It's a done deal and we'll be driving these babies soon, hopefully. The electric cars are a bust, I feel while hybrids are just taking over the road. I see tons of hybrids everyday on the freeway, but hydrogen fuel powered, whew. That's something to think about.

Hydrogen-bombing down the track
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/03/09/cars.hydrogen.popsci/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Pretty cool stuff huh?

How much do you think a car like this would cost? The technology is promising and I can't wait to see the day when we all switch over to it.

Didn't Hummer already make a hydrogen H2 for Arlond S. (the actor turned govenator)?

either way its cool. maybe we will have a cheaper alterinive to gas by the time i get out of college.

Yeah, I would have to say it's time for hydrogen to make it's way into all the car industries. Some car makers have already settled up and went that route, and i'm glad that there are some car manufacturer's that are stepping to the plate.

Back
Top Bottom