Hurricane Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say that to the duch - there is a group of windmill owning, pot smoking, flood victems right there.

Veedub I like the anti leet speak line in the sig.

Gustav? is that the tropical storm that hit jamaica for like 35" of rain? and yeah I'm glad I live in maine where the most we get is a bad snow storm :D I kinda feel bad.. I don't know what I would do if we had to evacuate to a somewhere I didn't know, where everything is different and no job, no nothing That would suck, than again they went through it 3 years ago with katrina, there own fault for not moving when they could. Anyone who's a contractor down there is going to have continuous business as they will have to rebuild everything again.

before i moved, i live in puerto rico. no big hurricanes probably the biggest problem i heard not sure if it is true they said that the governor (i think the first women) made a mistake with the power company and the whole island didnt have power. the good thing was we had a power generator. ill try to look for the article.

now i move to houston 2 weeks ago and here comes a hurricane that ppl say that it will be like katrina but weaker. ive been looking at weather.com everyday to check if it path change (changes everyday) and what category it currently is. i hope i dont have to go to school cz school sucks right now. it is catergory 3 but they said it will restrengthen in 24 hrs.

off topic:
we bought a new car some months ago but we had to wait so it would be 2009 we got it last week it is a 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 SUV with everything i need to take some photos of it. Mercedes-Benz, Home of Mercedes-Benz Luxury Automobiles yesterday my grandpa bought a new car also it is a 2009 Honda Odyssey

before i moved, i live in puerto rico. no big hurricanes probably the biggest problem i heard not sure if it is true they said that the governor (i think the first women) made a mistake with the power company and the whole island didnt have power. the good thing was we had a power generator. ill try to look for the article.

now i move to houston 2 weeks ago and here comes a hurricane that ppl say that it will be like katrina but weaker. ive been looking at weather.com everyday to check if it path change (changes everyday) and what category it currently is. i hope i dont have to go to school cz school sucks right now. it is catergory 3 but they said it will restrengthen in 24 hrs.

off topic:
we bought a new car some months ago but we had to wait so it would be 2009 we got it last week it is a 2009 Mercedes-Benz GL550 SUV with everything i need to take some photos of it. Mercedes-Benz, Home of Mercedes-Benz Luxury Automobiles yesterday my grandpa bought a new car also it is a 2009 Honda Odyssey

just a quick question mentioning the car had to do with what???

That's why he said 'off topic' =P.

Do you really expect a thread to stay on topic, in off topic? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom