Humilation get back

Yeah, he is picking on me, but hes a supervisor, and I'd probably get in trouble if I did something serious.

The water balloon idea sounds great blackjack.

If you want some other ideas then sneak into his Bag and take a bite out of each of his sandwiches, or fill his bag or pack lunch box with stones or wood /sawdust lol , em go to his jacket or jumper then turn his arm inside out, then not it or cable tie them then turn the arms back out, gets them every time;), works just as good if you cable tie the laces of his boots but make sure you pull it as tight as it will go(that's a bugger to get off you have to cut them off)

When you are eating with him, pour two glasses of water, tell him to put his hands flat on the table. Then put the two glasses on his hands.

Haha, its a shame he doesn't really have an office.
I work at a warehouse; Costco.

A bit hard to sneak into work with :p

I think I would get into trouble if I suddenly came in, holding one of those.

yes .... maby
walk in like this with an angry look on ur face
adil-ray-gun.jpg

First buy lots of paper cups (it's important to get paper, not plastic or foam, you'll see why in a minute).

And I mean lots. Dozens and dozens.

Arrange them over every possible inch of space on the victim's desk.

Then staple them all together as close to the rim as you can, each cup to the ones on each side, so they are all attached. (This is why you need paper cups, foam or plastic split or disintegrate.) Wherever one cup touches another at the rim, staple.

Next, fill each cup as full as you can possible get it - surface tension full - with water.

Finally, retire to a safe distance, wait, watch and enjoy.

http://awesomeology.com/2008/03/16/worlds-best-office-prank/

If he drinks out of a bottle take a knife and put a couple slits in neck of the bottle. When he goes to take a drink it will run right out the side. Make sure to put a small slit on each side so it doesn't matter which side he takes a drink from.

Also if you have a spray nozzle at work on you sink take a piece of clear plastic tape and wrap around the squeeze handle. When he goes to wash his hands it will trigger the sprayer sense you taped it shut and soak him.

I don't know if you guys have toolbox's or anything in the warehouse but if you do take a tube of grease and put it under the lip of the pull out drawers.

I'm guessing you use razor blade cutters at work so you could get his and take the blade out and put it back. When he goes to use it there will be nothing in there.

Take a condom and wrap it around the broom he uses to sweep up. Make sure to put some glue in there to give it a used/lasting effect.

If you use a forklift put a small pin in the seat. Just leave it out enough that it will annoy him throughout the day poking him.

Thats just a few idea's there. If I new what you did and what type of stuff was around I'm sure I could come up with lots of other idea's. Down at my job were always doing stuff to people.

Back
Top Bottom