HP support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that sucks dude. Back at my house we have Direc TV, but here at college we get basic cable. Haven't had any issues with it yet, but the volunteer tech support they have here sucks bad. They are called Res net, I don't think they get any training.

thing with newegg is if you dont' wanna talk to someone they have the live chat feature which is great cause you can read stuff rather than try and decipher someone talking... ya know? i do love newegg support which is why i always buy from them even if its a bit cheaper somewhere else, because i know that i'm not gonna get **** on by them if anything goes wrong..

Newegg Canada just barely hit Canada and they already offer better pricing then NCIX. Very shameful for NCIX and all the other Canadian online Stores.

Not to mention the superior Customer Service.

This is Canada lol. I saw a Q9550 on new egg for 320$ while on newegg Canada it was $414 + tax Shipping & Handling. Every other online store was selling it for like 450$+.

Newegg Canada is great actually, I may complain, but its still where I m getting all my parts from as of right now.

Its much more convenient and less hassle free to over charge then under charge. So I can see why they over charge us. A little more then I'd like to dish out, but like you said. Their prices are still the best, not to mention they are ALREADY trying to get free shipping under control and fully operational. So the customers don't always have to spring for the $17 shipping fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom