HP Pavillion

CRYSJON

Baseband Member
I have a piece of crap HP Pavillion Special Ed. dv1000 laptop, I replaced the HD about 6months ago because it went out, lost everyhting yatta yatta...etc. It kept restarting and could not even run it in safe mode, now the same thing is happening again, it boots then goes to ask me to run it in safe mode. I have tried all the options it has given me and the screen just goes blue and flashes something on the top...the only thing I can make out is DUMPING PHYSCIAL MEMORY....I think my HD is fried again, or maybe not but I think it is:mad: can anyone tell me what the problem might be and if it is my HD why does it keep getting fried.

i would suggest getting a new laptop. sounds like something is wrong with the laptop probably the motherboard or PSU that is causing the HDD to fail. i wouldnt buy another HDD in there unless you want the same thing to happen. from looking at your sig looks like you have lots of money to throw around.

also your sig has to be 5 lines or shorter yours is 6

^Yea a moderater will fix it for you if it happens^

Anwyway by the time you get it fixed you mine as well get a new laptop.

I wouldnt write it off just yet lol:) We need the STOP code when it blue screens to help you more. You can use the pause key on the keyboard near F12 to pause the screen and get it.

the computer won't let me pause it, I tried it about 6 times...it flashes so quick and even when I press the pause button it does not want to comply...I think Im screwed...lol:mad: thanx for the replies.

Try running memtest and a HDD diagnostics test on the laptop (if it will stay on long enough):)

Back
Top Bottom