HP Omnibook 6000 Laptop: P3 700mhz,40GB, DVD (On Ebay, less than $200)

w0lv3r1ne

Solid State Member
HP Omnibook 6000 Laptop: P3 700mhz,40GB, DVD (On Ebay, starts at $1)

HP Omnibook 6000 Laptop

This is a great laptop. It was originally licensed under Windows 2000 Professional and I will include a copy of the disk. Windows XP has been installed and runs great under Service pack 1. I am selling because I got a new desktop and no longer need a laptop. I will gaurentee the laptop to arrive in working condition, however everything else is as is. Please read the entire item description before bidding.

Bidding starts at $1. Auction ends on Saturday, July 29th around 4pm Eastern Time.

* DVD and Floppy Drive included

* AC Power adapter included

* The battery holds a charge and usually lasts over an hour.

* 40GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

* 256MB Ram

* Pentium 3 700mhz CPU

* LAN Ethernet and Modem Ports

* 1 USB and PS2 Port

* Very quiet

* 14In LCD in Good condition (no dead pixels)

Included Extras:

* Belkin 802.11g/54mbps Wifi card

* Car power adapter (this is great for watching dvds or working on the road)

* Operating System, Drivers

Issues:

* Minor Cracks and Case Wear

* Touchpad Makes Arrow Drift Sometimes (this is usually not a problem though, using an external mouse will prevent this).

* PCMIA slot flaps are missing; this does not affect WIFI card performance and is unnoticeable when the wifi card is inserted.

I will guarantee the laptop against DOA (Dead on Arrival). Everything else is As-IS. Before bidding, understand that this is a used laptop and has minor defects.

Please ask any questions, I will try to answer them ASAP. Items will be well packaged to prevent damage during delivery. I will ship with USPS or UPS. Shipping is $15.

Visit This Auction

Pictures:
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hp60002ug8.jpg

Well you technically could buy it for $10, i would mind then, but i doubt it will go for that. All you can do it bid and see what happens. Email me on ebay and ill make a canadian shipping rate.

Of course, only bid if you intend to buy. Non paying bidders will be left negative feedback and maybe suspended by ebays customer service team.

Back
Top Bottom