HP Laptop for sale Great Price

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
HP Laptop for sale Great Price **Updated** Price Dropped!

If anyone is interested i might get rid of my extra laptop. its an HP 5190n has a P3 @ 700MHz and 256MB RAM and 10GB HDD. nothing special, but runs good and needs someone who will use it. will sell for as little as $150.00. If serious about purchasing let me know. Price may be negotiable.

Photo Gallery of laptop can be found Here

Ebay Listing

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Are those your certifications in your sig? Hehe, maybe you should work on hardware certifications next ;P "256K RAM" Hehe

Anyway, the deal's not too bad. Try ebay...you should easilly get that amount for it. As for me, I don't buy used laptops. *looks at new dead pixel on his old lappy* Yup...they die too quickly :p

JP198780

In Runtime
well if i had $150 i would deff. but it, low specs. or not, i just need a laptop lol, but dont have any money right now, if you have this laptop til like next week sometime, i'll have some money.

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
just listed it on ebay, about 5 mins ago and its on a 7day listing. the link is up at the top of this thread here if you would like to keep track of it.

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
That thing's IDENTICAL to my dad's laptop, except his has a PIII 850MHz and 20G HD. Fairly nice laptops. I assume yours doesn't have a short in the backlight as his does :p

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
lol no this one does not, works just as well as it did when it was new! specs may be somewhat low, but it will push a heavy load. just to see if it would run decent i had Windows Server 2003 Enterprise on it for a few days. Ran great. But wouldnt use it for a server lol