Hp bios:fan always on

Tech fan

Solid State Member
So I bought an hp 15 da 1071ne, looking in his bios there is an option called fan always on, is it safe to turn it off? Or my laptop risks overheating?

So I bought an hp 15 da 1071ne, looking in his bios there is an option called fan always on, is it safe to turn it off? Or my laptop risks overheating?
If you want to know more about something, you also need to provide accurate information about your computer.
If you have bought this computer from someone and you think someone has changed the BIOS settings, there is always a "Restore Default Settings" option.
NB! Don't forgot to click F10, otherwise your changes will not be saved.
PS. If You don't know what these settings exactly do, don't make any changes. Let still the professionals do it.

If you want to know more about something, you also need to provide accurate information about your computer.
If you have bought this computer from someone and you think someone has changed the BIOS settings, there is always a "Restore Default Settings" option.
NB! Don't forgot to click F10, otherwise your changes will not be saved.
PS. If You don't know what these settings exactly do, don't make any changes. Let still the professionals do it.

Well it has a bios version f17, and no, no one tampered with the bios. Don't worry I never change things in bios without knowing what it does, this is why I'm asking.

Back
Top Bottom