HP 443.se sound drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What OS are you using? This computer should have come with a driver CD.. i'm assuming you're talking about the Hewlett Packard 443.. since there is no 443.se, perhaps you mean the 443.es, which uses an onboard AC97 compatible sound chip. If you don't have a cd, try emailing HP tech support.

I can't find any driers or the mere mention of that "HP443.se" anywhere ...if you had the drivers installed when you bought the PC then you can call your vendor and ask him for the driver CD.

I can't find any driers or the mere mention of that "HP443.se" anywhere ...if you had the drivers installed when you bought the PC then you can call your vendor and ask him for the driver CD.

Or if the sound card is onboard then the drivers must be in the motherboard drivers CD.

We won't have much luck finding drivers for a computer that isn't even listed on HP's web site... the only models of the 443 that appear on the site are the .es, .nl, .fr, it, and .uk. Unless you have the CD that goes with your PC, then perhaps you are out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom