Hows it hangin?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, im down here in Placervill Cali having no time to get on what-so-ever. Really fun though. Today, just went out on the quad and I was literally getting feet of air. Off roading, the whole 9 yards, fuxing awesome.

Anyways, im wonderin who is the closest to me? Anyways, later guys, keep it real.

Yeah man thats fun. I even took a video of it, ill post it once I can upload it. Man, its so fun, just ....bam! And its over with, man so intense.

Hahaha, nice!

Thats always fun. I like going up really steep hills, and then back down, and doughnuts are really fun to do too. Especially when I get them on two wheels, even though i almost get tossed off, hahah:D

in 6th grade i used to have a Honda TRX 90. you know just a little thing to screw around with until i grew out of it and suped it up to 110 cc's o_O.

the thing flew but i eventually sold it and gotten a race car lol. some big difference, but jumps are always fun we built one in my backyard witha alnding pad and everything.

Quads are fun no doubt.....have fun man!

Hey BTW, by any chance did you get your package before you left? You know the one ;)

Lol no pics yet, using a public computer.

Anyways.. No, not before I left, so it will be sitting there for me when I get back.. :D

I live in Saratoga, California. I dunno if that's close to wherever you are, but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom