How would you summarize America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt77

Daemon Poster
Explicit:
http://i.imgur.com/mPs7b.jpg

I'm just kidding of course.

How would YOU summarize America? I believe America is a place of equal opportunity, yet you have to WORK in order to get an opportunity. Then, there are those unfair people who automatically go on top, because this is "'Murica."
I love my country, and would die to defend it. But, some things I hate.

Only thing I can say is Murica. There are 3 kinds of people in this country and the stereotypes are definitely there. Not much you can do about that except try to not be one of them.

I have closed this cause it is nothing more than a breeding ground for heated comments and fights. Asking about how to describe America is like talking about Religion or Politics. There is no right answer.

So yeah I am not about to have a gripe contest cause people refuse to be civil. Case in point Lar's comment. American's are not the only people to be overweight. I know just as many Canadians, European's and others that are just as overweight. So why is only America singled out?

Enough is enough. Lets not do the topics that are nothing but breeding ground for hard feeling and fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom