how to watch movie trailers with xp

alex124

Solid State Member
I have just gone onto broadband with tiscali and noticed that I should be able to watch movie trailers. when I click on 'view movie' a message comes up on the bottom left of the screen saying ' error on page'. It will not let me watch any movies ( I have already disabled pop up blocker) and this has made no difference. Can any one please help me with this problem. Thank you

Yeah, probably a problem with the website - couldn't be that you don't have Quicktime becuase it would say - have you tried other Trailer sites? Tried http://www.apple.com/trailers/ - thats where practically all trailers are. You can find most anything on it even though it is Apple based.

Thanks for the info but I do have Quicktime, can watch movies on Freeserve, have also got realplayer G2 can watch movies, but whilst watching the connection breaks up, what causes this, the same happens with music, any suggestions
would be welcome. Thanks

I am onTiscali broadband ADSL speed 589.8Kbps
this is suppose to be fast, yet everything seems slow, I have just gone on Broadband, cannot understand why, and cannot get movie trailers
have contacted Tiscali, but as usuall they want the money but does not give the service, any suggestions would be helpful.
I have windows xp Thanks

No problems there. Where I you trying to get the videos from? Try launch.yahoo.com they should be fast.

Yeah - that is really wierd! And the problem with Broadband Hosts is that unless they have a month gaurentee you have to stay with them for about a year? Otherwise you have to pay for that Year - so either way you give them their money back! Sneaky buggers. Not that I'm complaining about Freeserve, best there is if you ask me.

You should really bring this up with them in a harsh way - they should give you an answer or a website where you can test it. Otherwise something is very wrong.

Got any kinks in your cable? How far do you live from your Router? How long is your cable from the Telephone to the Modem?

Back
Top Bottom