How to update Display Adapter

globalmark

Solid State Member
I Have installed a new video Editing Program that suggests I update my Display Adapter , However I have tried from the Display adapter window "update Driver" and is says i have the Best Match it can find ,
But there must be a newer one available as this is a 2004 Driver .
in the Adapter window says :- RS200M AGP (0x4337)
and Adapter Driver :- Radeon IGP 340M ( before i updated just said (IGP 340M ,2001)
So does anyone know which driver I can use and where can I get it ( i have checked the ATI website and was not sure which I could use )I presume I need one better for video graphics 2006'
I have compaq presario laptop 1580AP ( studio DV 10.0 video editing is asking me to update)

Any help would be great Thanks Mark

oldverison.net I believe or is it .com I never get it right anyways download everest and you'll get all the information you need to find your divers.

Or device manager simpyl go to my computer, right click go to properties then hardware, then device manger disply driver will tell you what you got. Uninstall and get the new verison then install it.

thanks all , however the only thing that finally worked was to download a Tool called DHMOD then I could use a Catalyst 5.13 driver , so if anyone else is having trouble finding a Driver look on Google for the DHMOD tool and follow Instructions , you will be working in minutes
Thanks
Mark

Back
Top Bottom