How to torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once found, make sure it has SEEDS. If SEEDS = 0, then you are going to have problem downloading.
You also want to see how people are leeching per seeding. If there's a hundred times more leechers than seeders you'll have some problems

Not sure about Azureus, but I have found that with uTorrent that if I have Firefox open and on a site my download speeds go up a good bit.

Your download speed will be different than most. It depends a lot on what your connection speeds are. I have 1.5M DSL, and I can get up to 150 on something with a lot of seeds (like Knoppix). I usually run in the 50-75 range.

Ok, do you think my download speed would go up if i used direct connection? i am using wireless right now.

Ok, do you think my download speed would go up if i used direct connection? i am using wireless right now.

Definite possibility there, buddy.

35kb/s sucks pretty bad ... I usually get like 1.05MB/s ... you just need to find the right torrents with enough seeds.

wtk pro l said:
sweet, i got it to work. but it says its gonna take a day and a half to download a game. :eek:

That the reason why I just set and forget Bit Torrent Downloads.

Like i got a dedicated PC just for Bit Torrent. I am sure that I am not the only one here that does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom