How to take care of your computer !

strangelife

Beta member
For the novice computer user there are a few programs that I always recommend installing and using on your computer to keep it running right. One of the best things about these programs I'm going to tell you about is that they are free to download and easy to use.

The 3 main programs I recommend are AVG antivirus, Adaware, and Spybot Search and Destroy. AVG and Adaware offer both free and pay versions. I personally use the free versions but the pay versions are wonderful and offer more features and protection. These programs can easily be found by doing a Google search for their respective names.

If you surf the net on a regular basis you are going to get infected with some form of spyware and adware. Viruses usually aren't as big of a problem but having good antivirus software like AVG will go a long way to keep you protected. Spyware and adware can slow down your computer, cause popups, change your homepage, and even steal your personal information.

If you need more computer info checkout www.computerinfoweb.com !

as borat said, I'd suggest firefox or even one of my personal favorites, opera as they are less prone to vulnerabilities than IE because they're not as popular.

Back
Top Bottom