How to stop/delay a Bluetooth mouse from going to sleep?

dekw04

Solid State Member
Hi everyone.

I have a Bluetooth mouse that goes to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity.

I want to either disable this feature so that it no longer goes to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity OR delay how long it takes for it to go to sleep.

The mouse is a Gearhead Bluetooth mouse model number MBT9650RED.

Right now the Bluetooth mouse seems to go to sleep after about two minutes of inactivity.

The problem is that I have to move it around for a few seconds for it to wake up and become useful again after it's gone to sleep.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit as my operating system.

Is there a setting I can change within this operating system that will either force my Bluetooth mouse to stay awake or delay how long it takes for it to go to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity?

In other words, how can either I stop or delay my Bluetooth mouse from going to sleep?

Thank you for any help you can provide with this issue.

This is from the the on-line manual for your mouse. They should be able to tell you if that feature is configurable in any way.:

Gear Head™ provides phone support, 866-890-7115, Monday - Friday from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Eastern Time. Before calling, please make sure you have available the Model # (located on the
front page of your User's Manual) and information regarding your computer's operating system.

Back
Top Bottom