how to stop a site from reloading which takes a long time

Thanks. I've got two laptops both on wifi. Just tested both, ~84 Mbps download, 18 Upload. I also did so on bing.com (they have a speedtest apparently) and that only gave me 27 Mbps download for some reason.
Are you able to tell me how you got the vimeo link via inspect element? (on which browser).
Edit - did another bing speedtest. The 27 Mbps I said earlier was on the slower laptop. the faster one gives me 84 Mbps, which matches speedtest.com

Take a look at this site to see if these settings help

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/08/19/stop-websites-from-reloading-pages-automatically/

Do the questions that load change depending on your answer? I would assume they do, otherwise the loading behavior is just odd design from a programmatic standpoint.

I've never used OkCupid, so I'm not sure how it works.

it does not sound like the entire page is reloading just little pieces of it. And that might be like google search in the People also ask section where it loads more questions based on wath it thinks you might want to know.
I have never used OkCupid,and never plan on using it so like carnageX said, I don't know how it works

Do the questions that load change depending on your answer? I would assume they do, otherwise the loading behavior is just odd design from a programmatic standpoint.

I've never used OkCupid, so I'm not sure how it works.

I would assume that it's displaying all the questions except the ones I answer. For example if it shows question numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and I answer #3, then in the next refresh it'll show 1,5,7,9, ie displaying all the questions I haven't answered.

Back
Top Bottom