How to Remove Spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently Upgraded My Spybot S&D to Spybot S&D 1.3.1TX To get rid of of a couple of trogans etc. that the previous version couldn't. To help matters, I D/L Mozilla for windows.

The main advantage of this browser is it dosen't support Active X & Active X scripting. These programs allow outside programs to be run on your machine automatically without installation (flash player for example). this is how you get viruses and trogans and bugs.... oh my!

installing Mozilla 4 windows has greatly decreased the amout of spyware and other garbage I've removed from my System prteviously when using internet explorer

Thought I'd Share,

Cheers

Jake

This is not entirely true Mozilla Netscape and Firefox use a different rendering engine than IE6.0 because of this they are immune to some of the spy ware that affects IE6.0 trust me these browsers would allow Active X if they could but it's under Microsoft patients and copyright and all that fun stuff.

Well, someone actually told me that Spybot: search and destroy is itself a spyware program. Don't hit me, it's just what i heard! :) I have Ad-aware SE, it's great and trend-micro Antispyware. So far, it's good.

Spybot and Ad-aware are great. My routine that I do every week goes like:

1. CWShredder
2. Spybot
3. Ad-aware
4. Xoftspy
5. Free Online Virus Scan

I've been doing this for months now and my PC hasn't had any serious problems yet. :)

HITMAN PRO ROCKS !!

alright this program has never failed me. it basically downloads a range of different spyware and adware programs when you open it and after selecting yes to all it is an automated install and search in them all.

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/hitmanpro/

yeah forgot to mention its not in english on the website but once you download it and install it is. :D

Actually i have Ad-Aware Professional i got it from a website its virus free anyway its kool i like but still isnt helping me of my slow ness of my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom