How to recover deleted Videos from iPhone 5S after broken?

You can recover deleted videos from iPhone at ease. Follow:
===>First of all connect your device to PC over USB.
===>Now Launch iTunes in your PC.
===>Select your Device there by clicking on your device.
===>After connecting click on Backup & Storage option there.
===>Now click on Backup option there.
===>Then click on Restore Backup.
===>This action will restore deleted data back to your device.

I think this has already been mentioned...

I know there are some high grade forensic programs out there but I hate to say if you have already done a factory reset there are no programs at all that can recover it because of the encryption which iPhone uses.

Second note if you are not tech savvy NEVER use forensic grade programs for you could brick your device or damage it beyond repair.

I know there are some high grade forensic programs out there but I hate to say if you have already done a factory reset there are no programs at all that can recover it because of the encryption which iPhone uses.

Second note if you are not tech savvy NEVER use forensic grade programs for you could brick your device or damage it beyond repair.
I don't think so. You can also recover data from iTune or iCloud.

Last edited:
Meaning this right ?

How to Back Up an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Using iCloud | PCMag.com

How to Enable and Trigger iCloud Backups in iOS 8

If you broke your iphone say like a week ago, are you certain it'll back up and have the files it should have gotten automatically ?

Depends on how often you have iCloud sync your items, I believe. Can't remember if you can set it on a schedule vs automatically. If you haven't synced it since before it broke, then correct it wouldn't be backed up. But if you have it set to sync everyday or automatically..then it should be backed up / current.

Back
Top Bottom