how to recover deleted pictures? (using EASEUS)

happygoluffy

Baseband Member
Hi, I have a bunch of files I want to recover, I lost them due to either a delete or format.
I used EASEUS data recovery wizzard and recovered picture files but they wont open in windows picture viewer, paint neither. I know they are the pictures I want because the titles are the same. It reads photo viewer doesnt suport this file format, Any help?

People usually ask this question after already doing the wrong thing. The first rule of data recovery:

Never install the recovery software (or anything) on the drive that has files that you want to recover. Always install it on an external hard drive or similar and then run it from there. The more you play around with the disk with your pictures on, the less likely you are of retrieving them. People usually just ask this question after installing 10 bits of software and trying them all - by that point it's usually much too late for anything to work...

Ok I have the same problem and I didnt install anything on the drive that I am trying to recover pictures from, see my post Help!!! in the software section and can you offer any help?

ALW

Back
Top Bottom