how to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid I mowed yards, shoveled snow, raked leaves etc. Surely there are some folks around that either don't want to or can't do these things.

lol i would shovel snow but... driveways are like quarter mile long usually.. my driveway in particular is 1/2 mile long :p

I picked blackberries during the summer for money, $5/gallon. My first "real" job was through JTPA working summer maint at a local junior high. I worked at Burger King in high school.

no everyone owns plows its difficult to imagine think im coming up with excuses but im not. who doesnt own plows gets it done free. and if we had snow at the moment.. we should get around 4 feet min here..(im hoping) i coulda picked huckleberries at $35/gal lol but decided to work construction instead. :p idk i think ima finish my ebay store. im having difficulty finding surplus.

What are you selling mate? maybe some of us could point you in the right direction.

well me and my parents were starting a store called valuable vendibles and we wanted to sell electronics.. (mp3 players, camera, cellphones ect.) we have the business licence and what not we just cant find surplus at a decent price. a lot of the stuff i have found cost more per unit then we can sell them. like 200 bucks for an ipod that you cant sell for that on ebay. its madness i tell you.

Humm OK look for Whole Sale suppliers I got a list of a few I used here in the UK but I doubt you would be able to use them, But selling the devices is not as profitable as selling the accessories your lucky to make 5% or 10% from hardware but 10 - 55% on add on after market acessories.

Don't relie on eebay though mate it's ok for the odd sale but it's better to make your own page an invest in some SEO and advertise localy, I have a friend doing just that an he makes about 3k a month from it his page looks crap but he get's most of his sales from the market stall and the catologue he puts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom