How to make forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.phpbb.com
www.invisionboard.com
those are good ones. YOu have to pay for the invision board but you can use the free trial for free there's no time limit or anything. invision is more customizable than phpbb but phpbb has some things invison doesn't

as far as hosts... you're going to need somewhere to host the site on the internet. see camers for cheap hosting, or you can check google for free and cheap hosting.
you can also get domain names (whatyouwant.net, com, etc) for good prices at godaddy.com, or free ones at www.uni.cc

yeh, .com and .org is the best. that reminds me I still gotta get this domain registered for IHATENETSCAPE

in order to have a website on the internet, it has to be somwhere on the internet. the internet is basically a huge network of servers, which are computers linked to the internet. your website will need to be put on a server. there are people that will do this for you if they have a server, and therefore they are "hosting" it for you. You will need to find someone who will do this. I reccomend you see matt or camers on here for hosting because they handle that.
You will also need a domain, which will point to where you site is hosted.
you seem new to this, so I suggest you sign up with a place that will set up your forum and everything.
check out forumflash.com
I can help you do that cause I use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom