How to make $500 quick

Pfft, I have NO idea, lol.

I havent priced out any parts.

I was hoping to find someone local that would pay 400 or so. But thats too much for someone who knows what they're getting. I would say.. Man, I really dont know. 250? 300? I need more help on pricing that then anything.

Ill have to price out the parts sometime.

once he has it he can store it and wait til he has money. but since his teacher wants it sold soon he cant wait to buy the car itself.

well, I can do alot of it with out much money. Like taking off the rust, and re-upholsting it will do wonders. i mean my girlfriends parents own an interior/exterior design store. paints and carpets galore.

so then i can repaint the dash inside and all that. even prime it down on the outside for next summer when i work full time again and get a nice paintjob.

but i can do things here and there on it. like tlc.

yeah stay away from peoples tires ;) just messin'

one of these days a mod is going to take me seriously and ban me :p

bank loan, credit card cash advance, overdraft your checking, bring all your junk to the pawn shop, yard sale, ebay..

Firstly, my parents want no part in this, because they think its stupid.

Well, mom likes the idea, dad... not so much.

Loan is out of the question, and my girlfriend said I cant whore my self out... :(

What now

HAHAHAHA- YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID WHAT??
(from the sounds of things, unless you sell your audio equip, you're SOL buddy)

HAHAHAHA- YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID WHAT??
(from the sounds of things, unless you sell your audio equip, you're SOL buddy)

i sure hope my 40$ contributes :p but i guess his computer could land him a couple hundered bucks.

@arriz

ask the guy if he would be willing to trade some stuff, like your amp or something.

Back
Top Bottom