How to install Windows 11 on Unsupported PC

IRESH.V

Beta member
Hi there,
My name is Iresh, I am a video creator on Youtube where I upload some tutorials on windows and other stuff... I have also posted a video on How to install Windows 11 on an unsupported PC or Laptop, Hence you can Watch That video and successfully install windows 11...
Also If you find my video helpful feel free to like share and subscribe to my channel... If you need some help you can email me at howtopcdanielandiresh@gmail.com
Video link: https://oke.io/zvauk1r
Channel link: https://oke.io/oBt5h
Regards
IRESH.VWhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 4.15.14 PM.jpeg

pete.i

Daemon Poster
Yep very good. This works but good grief isn't Windows 11 underrwhelming? I though 10 was bad compared to previous Window's OSs but 11 is bland in the extreme. Installed it on my old old Toshiba Tecra. It didn't make it work any better than 10 did and it took an age to put on although that was probably due to my old computer rather than Windows. This pc had Win 7 when I bought it and I upgraded to 10 because 7 support went out the window. I had no need to "upgrade" to 11 and in my opinion 10 to 11 definetly is not an upgrade.

kalju

In Runtime
There is no problem with installing Windows 11 on an old computer that does not meet current requirements.
It can be installed on any computer where Windows 8-Windows 10 could be installed.
But it is a different thing whether it is still wise to do so, because Windows has never been as bad as it is today and it is also not known what will happen in near future.
Personally, I would not even recommend installing Windows 11 now or today on computers that do not have any conflicting requirements.
The reason is very simple - this current system just doesn't work, is many times slower than the current Windows 10.
I know this because I personally have had Windows 11 installed on one computer for a long time (I have joined the test team) and Windows 10 is running in parallel. That is, the latest version available Windows 10 21H2 19044.1387 runs in parallel and it is visibly faster and more stable. There is no need to even measure anything, there is so big difference that it's visible even by eyes.

pete.i

Daemon Poster
It wouldn't install on mine till I followed the OP's way. But I will agree that it is rubbish compared to 10 and that is saying something.

MemRefreshABC

In Runtime
I have one laptop that does not support Windows 11 and a laptop that does. The newer models two in one touch bendable tablet design is compatible with Windows 11. The older non bedable models do not. I have a Dell with NVIDIA gamer 7559 series Intel core i7 with Windows 10 and it does not support Windows 11. The Dell Inspiron intel core i5 5,000 series two in one bendable touch with Optame memory type is super speedy and is compatible with Windows 11. I personally wouln't install Windows 11 on either laptop until this verson is mature and Microsoft has worked out the flaws and patches are available for these flaws.

Top Bottom