How to get your website out there for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom-Lite

Beta member
How do you get your website name out there without having to pay for advertising or muck with metas and other search engine related modifications?

I found that you can submit your website to the major search engines (google, alta vista, yahoo!) to have there programs put your URL in the list of addresses to spider to and rate.

But where do I go from here?

Ok, you have done very well if you have gotten that far. It took me a long time to find out how to get my name or (web site) into google, yahoo, ect. But that is not the only thing you can do. First, I need to know what kind of "name" are you trying to get out there? If you are looking to get a normal website that people would like to go to and they could have some kind of binefit from it. And you could make a ad for it, then try this:CLICK HERE FOR TRAFFIC

That is a very nice site that can give you traffic to your website and wil put you in there search engine. But I am not sure if you are talking about a website, so it would really hep if you could tell me. But I am guess you are talking about a site becuase you said "I found that you can submit your website" so I am guess you mean a site. Sorry if I am wrong.

Ok, some other things. If you have done the google, yahoo, ect submit thing, than thats one of the key points in getting your site in google. Let me try to give you some help. If you can get google to have your site, then yahoo will get it soon. Also, GO HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO GOOGLE But you have already done this, then you need to click on that link I gave you earier. That really works. It might take awile to figure out, but it will start working.

Ok, before I go any futher, you need to do that. Tell my how it goes and get back to me here.

I hope I helped!

-Unregistered14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom