How to fix my low fps in games such as WoW and lotro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt seriously its the hard drive honestly. If im reading this correctly your RAM speed is at 200mhz where as they can run at 400mhz PC3200 speed (bus is at 100mhz meaning your RAM is physically running at 200mhz compared to full speed at 400mhz). Also, all 4 slots appear to be occupied meaning that you should also be in Dual Channel mode. Not only that but according to the specs your CPU is running well below rated speeds because the multi is set to x5. That multi should be set to 11x for a stock speed of 2200mhz.

Also, once these settings get set to their correct values there is also an option in the game settings to load textures to RAM instead of loading off the hard drive. This will enable faster texture loading so a slower drive wont make a difference. When you do this make sure you dont have any extra programs running in the background in Windows. (Any big programs that is that take alot of RAM).

Ok so how do i go about editing the settings to run in the correct way as u suggested?

Those settings would all be in your motherboards bios. If you have the manual for the motherboard around it should tell you how to restore default settings to make everything back to stock like it should be.

As for the texture to RAM settings, that would only be in LOTR and its under advanced graphics tab i believe.

Those settings would all be in your motherboards bios. If you have the manual for the motherboard around it should tell you how to restore default settings to make everything back to stock like it should be.

As for the texture to RAM settings, that would only be in LOTR and its under advanced graphics tab i believe.

Will that erase all my stuff tho? I'd rather fix it without erasing stuff of my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom