How To Boost My Wifi Signal?

Well i've been looking around to find out how to boost my WiFi signal but i can't find any methods, i tried this: How To Boost Your WiFi Signal and it helped a bit but i want more speed. How can i do it?

Im not to sure how well that method would work. What type of wifi adapter are you using? Is it laptop or desktop? Does it run off a USB port? I found that if I use wifi adapters that have a physical antenna my signal seemed to work better.

looks unlikely that some software will instantly preform some kinda special magic and increase your wifi. Voodo imho. Increasing your wifi to get a better signal would be best benefited by using a better antenna

And I certainly would not let some joker I don't know have access to my pc

looks unlikely that some software will instantly preform some kinda special magic and increase your wifi. Voodo imho. Increasing your wifi to get a better signal would be best benefited by using a better antenna

Yeah, it reeks of BS to me. If you know anything about wifi then you know that it just doesn't work that way. In fact, I question the OP's motives and I wonder if this is just a way of publicizing that site and getting more unsuspecting people to visit it. Actually, I'm pretty sure that it is.

Watch the video and notice how the page itself says, "Please only use this for entertainment purposes." I also like how he still only has three bars showing on the system tray even after his wifi signal was magically increased and how all the comments saying that it worked were all posted at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom