How to better Cool my pc??

jrsons601

Baseband Member
I have 4 case fans. I have a cpu idle on a p4 3.2 prescot of 41 when its 85+f in my house and a cpu temp idle of 33 when its 70f or below in my room. I really dont think these are bad for prescot.... and that 41c only goes up to 48c max so i dont think thats sooo bad.
The problem isnt really heat on my pc its just that my house (computer room mostly) is way too hot in the summer... I have no way to cool it because window AC units dont work in any of my windows since my dad wanted to make fancy useless windows when he built this 100 degrees dump lol. I dont know how to make it cool. I open the windows... it gets hotter. I use house fans... it doesnt help.What can I do to help my rooms temp...
With the summer temps supposed to be in the 90s im scrued. I need some input. THANKS, CheeseJr

Pull the side of your computer and leave it off..

buy a small Window style airconditioner for your computer room. Should only cost about 100 bucks.

they have ones that don't go into windows. i have one at the top of my stairs. it just sits on the floor.

O SWEET how much did that run u and how much area does it cool.... i want it in my comp room but then my parents would be pissed that my rooms cool and theres is hot because id make them close the windows...

My house is 3600 square feet so i know its not gonna cool more than one room so i really cant spend more that 200 on it... it wouldnt be worth it. thanks for all the posts.. how much did that run u?

Back
Top Bottom