How should I go about getting a new computer?

Actually no I have not. I will have to do that. Should I try to find a proxy list, or just a site like proxify.com?

Anyways, yeah that would be great to see some prices, I gotta go right now, but ill be trying to find some prices later tonight.

Actually no I have not. I will have to do that. Should I try to find a proxy list, or just a site like proxify.com?

Anyways, yeah that would be great to see some prices, I gotta go right now, but ill be trying to find some prices later tonight.

Just try one of the web based proxys like that
And if you wanna know a price of a part just ask i am sure if i am not here other peole will look for ya

Somtimes, buying a new PC works cheaper! Oh, and well, i have my own proxy.. if you want a link, just PM

ArizzX my brother PiGuy just got a 939 3800+ X2 ($35) and got it to 2800MHz right out of the box, lol. Higher than what I run all the time and apparently easier. Get one of those with an ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe board ($150-190-ish but an excellent board and KILLER overclocker) and you're set on the cheapest way to "fast." It's a good plan as long as you don't mind futureproofing the socket with AM2, which is kind of a bad choice anyway since they're doing AM2+, aren't they?

ArizzX my brother PiGuy just got a 939 3800+ X2 ($35) and got it to 2800MHz right out of the box, lol. Higher than what I run all the time and apparently easier. Get one of those with an ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe board ($150-190-ish but an excellent board and KILLER overclocker) and you're set on the cheapest way to "fast." It's a good plan as long as you don't mind futureproofing the socket with AM2, which is kind of a bad choice anyway since they're doing AM2+, aren't they?

asus is shit,don't buy it arrizx

He's had the ASUS board for a long time and it's quality. I don't like my M2N that much but the A8N32 is one of the best 939 overclockers money can buy. There's a good reason it still sells for almost $200.

I would spend just that tad bit more and go Intel. IMO its worth it. It's more future proof.

I wouldn't do piece my piece. I would get it all at once and be done with it. and why buy another 7600 and sli it? I would get like a 8600gts for almost the same price.

Back
Top Bottom