How popular is the geek squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StylinGolfShoes said:
heres packard bell

http://www.packardbell.com/

also **** geek squad up their ****in a**es they ****in suck cock all those little pieces of ****ing ****
also their prices are too high

If people your age keep talking like that then I might once again be the youngest member. :p

i went to them once to try and recover files off of a dead drive, but they failed. The hard drive corrupted itself... i had it taken to a class 10 clean room and they still couldn't get anything off of it (by hand)

I remember my Old Packard Bell. Cost something liek 2,700 bucks. You could get a machine that kicks it's *** for like 500 bucks. It's amazing how computers have evolved since 1995.

And more on topic. Geek squad sucks. They charge so much money for so little. All you have to do is find your local computer nerd. He'll do all Geek Squad does and more for cheap or free. The problem is, too many people don't know what defragmenting a hard drive is or how to do it, even though it's an amazingly simple process. Any respectable person wouldn't ever be caught using geek squad. If I worked for geek squad I'd probably be fired for telling people how to do stuff themselves or doing it for much cheaper. I would definately steal customers from them.

they gave me an estimate to wall mount my lcd tv at around $900 for the tv so i was like uhh what the ****! i called up my uncle me and him found the studs in my wall and wall mounted it ourselves for about $50 ran a tube thru the wall with the wires to a joytech av switch so any future equipment could hook up to that and not thru the wall to the tv and it looked perfect for uhh waaaay less than they were charging.
so yeah their crap is ridiculously overpriced.

the only reason i get stuff from best buy is cause of their warranty i swear ive been using the same 200 dollars to get a new mp3 player every 2 years lol since like 2002 good **** ;)

These new Packard Bell's look so foreign to me. My old one was such a stupid looking beige box. The new ones are kinda cool looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom