How popular is the geek squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Do people actually use this service?

INSANE prices! Do the geek squad "people" get paid a lot of money / hour? Is that why it's so expensive? If not, the guy who made the geek squad is one filthy rich man.. :confused:

http://www.geeksquad.com/servicesandpricing/onsiteservices.php

Agents will bring your system up to speed with the most recent updates to guard against security threats, and if needed, defrag your hard drive.

When you pay $129 for "system optimization", one would sure hope so!

Training excludes topics containing any proprietary Geek Squad information.

Like what I wonder.. How to wear the nerd outfit in style? :D

Clean & Remove (Hard Drive Erasure

Resell or donate your computer with confidence after we remove all your confidential files and information from the hard drive. Don't give away your confidential information./p>

$159

They need a new webmaster.

Everytime I see one of those stupid little Bugs with the geek squad logo, i make it a point to flip them off :D

You can probably find 2 or 3 rants a week against Geek Squad in off-topic. Gets repetitive after a while. We get it. They SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.

Clean & Remove (Hard Drive Erasure

Resell or donate your computer with confidence after we remove all your confidential files and information from the hard drive. Don't give away your confidential information./p>

$159
Interesting, seems as though in most situations it would probably be cheaper to just buy a new blank drive and stick it in the PC and keep the old one

ONE day I will secrete a camera and walk in there and start asking a bunch of questions

Gaara I was reading thru there and I saw this.

Clean & Remove (Hard Drive Erasure)

Resell or donate your computer with confidence after we remove all your confidential files and information from the hard drive. Don't give away yourconfidential information.

$59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom