how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
My family had a reunin here at my house and somebody left the hose on for about 12 hours!!!

Approxamately how much money would that cost?

Depends on how much your normal water bill is compared to the ammount of water that came out... If it was slightly on, then not too bad of an increase.

My water bill is the same no matter how much water I use !!!

But thats what it's like in Kern county !!!

Most likely, not that much !!!

Lol at least you can leave the hose on :p. We have a water ban, no using sprinklers (hand watering only) or wasting water as in, watering the garden, grass, car wash, house, sidewalk, etc. Even house numbers uses water from tuesday, thursday, and saturday. Can only water from after 4PM i think or before 8AM. odd houses are monday, wed., and sunday. If they catch you first offensive is a warning, second offensive is a 100 dollar fine, third offensive is like 500 dollars or something, and if they catch you again is ban of privleges lol

ban of privleges? lol what do they just deprive you of water till you dehydrate and then die?

wow must be tough there :D

In BC, there are water strikes in summer, because plants need more water.

If you are caught with a sprinkler, the water refinery company will turn your water off, and write you a pretty steep ticket - $200.

talldude123 said:
In BC, there are water strikes in summer, because plants need more water.

If you are caught with a sprinkler, the water refinery company will turn your water off, and write you a pretty steep ticket - $200.

Ouch, that's nasty. It's even worse than most car tickets here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom