How much would i get For this PC i own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , im going to sell my pc also HP PSC Printer and Couple of games and wanting to know how much i could get for it.. pictures and Specs below

HP Pavilion A608UK

Processor: Intel Celeron D Processor 325 2.53GHz
RAM: Kingston 256MB DDR / Kingston 512MB DDR = 768MB Ram
Video: Xpert Vision Nvidia GeForce FX5200 128MB
Sound: C-Media 8738 PCI Gaming Sound Card
Optical Drive: Lite-on Combo CD-RW and CD-Rom
Optical Drive 2: Pioneer DVR-110D DVD-RW Combo ( All )
Hard Disk Drive: 40GB Seagate + 5GB Recovery Partition
Hard Disk Drive 2: Fujitsu 6GB Backup

Pictures of HP Pavilion A608UK

Inside:

Outside ( Case ):

Games: Call of duty , UT2K4 , GTA Vice city , 007 Nightfire , NFSU

Also comes with Microsoft Wired Keyboard and Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Labtec 2.1 Speakers + Subwoofer

Even though I'm a Celeron fanboy, I'd have to say you'd get $250-$300 for the PC, $100-$120 for the games.

Total for everything: $450 roughly.

$75

talldude123 always grossly over estimates these things. I can build a system on NewEgg that will rock that ones face off for $450... :rolleyes:

You're best bet is just to sell it part by part on ebay, and sell the games as a bundle.

People who buy computer parts on eBay aren't looking for a used HP motherboard or a Celeron D. Nor are they looking for a 6gb harddrive or a C-Media 8738 PCI Gaming Sound Card.

The computer is junk, if I had one like that, I'd toss it in the dumpster because I'd spend more time trying to sell it than it is worth.

HP cases are great to mod. Like General said "you'll spend more time trying to sell it (at least to people who know a thing or two about computers) than its worth. "

talldude123 said:
Even though I'm a Celeron fanboy, I'd have to say you'd get $250-$300 for the PC,
I am thinking the same too.

BTW, my value is based on Australian Dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom