how much trouble am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 digit IP is the one your ISP sends out to your account. The 3 digit one is your computer's IP given by your router.

One IP address is public one IP address is private. They have your public. That is all they need. Please post your full public IP address here and I will see if your system can be penetrated.thanks.

dude I am not stupid you will hack into my system or hack into my isp or something and ruin stuff.

I cheated on this one website and they said they would send the money but then they e-mailed me with a message saying the account is flagged cause of fraudulant actions so I got caught.

How much trouble are we talking here? none, jail, fines, what?

It was about $50.00 that I cheated to get cause I wanted to find out if the website was legit. It was a survey website and I ran out of surveys to fill out and you have to have $75.00 or more or they won't send you a check.
I had $20.00 something from filling out surveys but I ran out of surveys to take then.

Have you looked out side your front window yet? Is there a white van parked across the road from your house?

I would be careful after some testing with your public IP you are very vunerable and they could be watching you. You have many open ports that were easy to tunel through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom