How much to sell my Wii + extra's for?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
I'm going to be selling my Wii and want some opinions on how much to sell it for. Here's what I know off the top of my head and can update the games if you feel it's necessary.

Wii Console - works perfect. Adult owned and used.
4 Wii Remotes
2 Wii Nunchucks
4 Rechargable Battery Packs with charging base
Balance Board
2 Les Paul Guitars

Games:
Wii Sports
Wii Fit
Wii Play
Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario Cart
Fire Emblem Radient Dawn
Tiger Woods 08 (or 09 can't remember)
Dirt 2
Just Dance 2
Guitar Hero III
Plus about 3 or 4 more

Downloads:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (or 3) - SNES
Sonic 3 - Sega
Dr. Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine - Sega
Final Fantasy - Wii Virtual Console Release
Extra songs for Just Dance 2

Well brand new they are around $150 so with all those games and extras I think you could probably get that to the right buyer. But maybe more realistically $100 to $125.

Dang...should have sold it a few years ago when i was thinking about it then. That's what i get for procrastination....LOL

Dang...should have sold it a few years ago when i was thinking about it then. That's what i get for procrastination....LOL
lol, well I see them on ebay for 99 bucks or under with a couple games and an extra controller, so you figure yours might be worth a little more with a dozen or so games.

Yes WII's arent worth or sold for very much any more. I can remember that they used to worth $300-$400 here is Australia but yet you still XBOX 360 and PS3 for like $400-$500. They must not be very popular any more.

Especially since the Wii U is expected to come out next year, the Wii isn't worth much. Hardcore gamers doesn't seem to want one, and most families that wants one already has one.

It was very fun while I had it and although I'm much more of a "hardcore gamer" than any of my friends/family we all enjoyed many a bowling nights at my house. But it hasn't been used in at least 6 months but probably more like a 9-12.

Craigslist here I come.....LOL. I'll post back with an update on how much I can get out of it. Thanks for the help.

The trouble with having a Wii now is that it's worth more for the seldom times that you enjoy it, (even if that's almost never) than it is selling it.

Yes but the $100-150 right now is better since if I'm being really honest with myself (or if you ask my wife) I haven't touched it in a year or more.

Back
Top Bottom