how much to make a computer?

jcon891

Daemon Poster
how much would it cost for someone to put together this computer in my sig? please do not offer, just because of shipping prices, but how much do you think a company or something would charge?

Not an offer - just a statement... but my business generally does price of parts (we get most parts from quickmicro - our parts distributor which gives us better prices than an end user could get from newegg) + 150 give or take a few including shipping.

oh, ill just make it myself i guess. see im buying the parts w/ paypal on some stretch pay thing where i dont have to pay for 3 months, then its gonna be like 150 a month (+12% interest which is not too bad) for a year. i am soo excited. soo aaron, your partial offer (dont worry im jk) is not in my interest (it might have been earlier) but since i have made up my mind on newegg, i want to stick w/ it. thnx for the info though.
the only real problem w/ this is that i dont want to screw anything up ... :(

Go for it! Read the fine print on those payment plans... I'm always mis-trustful! About screwing anything up... just uhh ground yourself and don't slide parts on carpet and remember if the connector doesn't feel like it's fitting don't force it. The nice thing about building computers is most connectors only fit one way or not at all so it's hard to do something too devastating. For a newbie hmm... make sure the cpu fan is on right before powering up that can be a bit trickie sometimes. Don't overtighten things that just becomes a pain later, cracks motherboards, and serves no real purpose. And if your worried about anything ask before doing :). Good Luck!

wow thanx for reply and support lol
and as for the fineprint, i have read over all of those crazy little things, and talked to ppl at newegg and paypal. both seem very trustworthy, and i am a hard person to convince. i can assure you that if i saw ANYTHING wrong w/ either of these companies, i would turn around and never do a plan like this. but i trust this.

Back
Top Bottom