How much is it worth?

maroj2481

In Runtime
Well I have an HP zv6000 laptop. I think it may have a bad charge port. I also think the warranty is expired. I bought this refurbished with 1 year warranty. And I think I have had this over a year. So how much would the laptop be worth? Keep in mind the only problem with the laptop is the charge port, and the laptop will work fine charged up and not connected to the charger.

Also, the laptop shuts off when on the charger. I bought a new charger, and it still has the problem, so thats why im saying it may have a bad charge port.

1. It might be the battery, and not the charging interface, check that out.
2. Check on the warrantee.
3. If its not the battery, find a competent computer replace place, and bring it in to them. Fixing this problem is cheap and easy (shouldn't cost more than $50 if it is the charing port). And it will increase the value of your laptop by atleast $100. Once you try to sell a product that has a defect like that, its value drops drastically.
4. TO determine how much it is worth, can you please post more information such ass the processor type/speed, memory type/amount, hard-drive size, internal WNIC? etc...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHz processor
Windows XP Home
Built In Wireless

Those are some of the specs i know on hand, i will know the rest when i get home.

Back
Top Bottom