how much do YOU text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny, to hear some of you guys to call yourself pimps lol :) But do the people you text actually get to see what you look like because your to busy texting or is it you watch TV and see advertisements like say text a hot babe in your area(But really are in a different country) on 66304 lol :D

Its funny, to hear some of you guys to call yourself pimps lol :) But do the people you text actually get to see what you look like because your to busy texting or is it you watch TV and see advertisements like say text a hot babe in your area(But really are in a different country) on 66304 lol :D

lolwut, i hate those **** commercials

what about posting on tech forums?

usually about 15-40 Posts a month, its usually on the Hardware Troubleshooting forum to help out others , or here on Off Topic
i know people who pay hundreds for their cell phone use, i see it pathetic paying that much so i just pay as i use

usually about 15-40 Posts a month, its usually on the Hardware Troubleshooting forum to help out others , or here on Off Topic
i know people who pay hundreds for their cell phone use, i see it pathetic paying that much so i just pay as i use

I just said posting on TF cuz thats what i do on my phone when im bored

i have a sony ericsson walkman phone. pretty sweet for a cell phone.
my wife has a crackberry that she just recently bought.
i dont chase women anymore...heh usually i was the one being chased, but anywho...cos im married. but, my wife calls me enough and sends me enough text messages...its like im dating 5 women.
i like texting better than talking on the phone. i run a business and i talk on the phone all day. the last thing i want to do when i get off work is talk on the god **** phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom