How much do u pay for internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20 a month for unlimited phone calls, unlimited download capacity and up to 8MB/s, and line rental. (w00t)

I currently get 3mb download, and 1.1mb upload.

I see an occurance. UK > america for broadband prices :p

Can't wait for 2010 :D Average speed for UK will rise to about 20mb due to 21CN..mwhahah.. And then The Grid... 100-1000GB/s ...

the us is all about monopolizing the internet/phone industry, and having it be controlled by a few companies. and those companies don't really do much in the way of anything good....

5MBps here from Charter for like, $39 i think? Next up is 10GB for like $59 or something, i dont remember.

question, will i see a noticable differ in connection to the internet if my dad were to upgrade to 10MBps? We use like a Charter modem connecting to the phone n Netgear 108MBps Wireless-G router.

i get 100MBps through the cables. Idk what the upload is, me stupid to figure it out, im currently backing everything up to repair this computer right now.

the us is all about monopolizing the internet/phone industry, and having it be controlled by a few companies. and those companies don't really do much in the way of anything good....

Same here in Canada. It's Bell and Rogers. Both charge a rediculous amount for mediocre service. Just lucky I have an employee with me. Otherwise we'd be paying $100/month.

$99 for High Speed Internet (noob Comcast :D), TV and Phone (combo deal all for $90)

Its about $40 per month, with cable tv. 16MBps download, upload is 1Mbps. There really is not limit, but some people say that there is a 300gb monthly limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom