How much could I sell this for?

maroj2481

In Runtime
Its an HP Pavilion zv6000. It has an AMD Athlon 3200 Processor. Windows XP. It works fine, but the only problem is you can only use it while its running off the battery. While connected on the charger the laptop will turn off, so the problem must be the charging port....? My brother ran over the laptop while it was in the bag. Luckily I think the big ass charger was protecting the laptop. He forgot to put the laptop in the car. Anyway, how much could I sell it for? HP quoted me like $298 to fix it. That was like months ago.

How much do you think a laptop that has been run over by a car is worth?

How much do you think a laptop that has been run over by a car is worth?

And if you read the whole post, it says the laptop is fully functional, except that problem. And the only cosmetic problem, is some sticker residue.

Not to mention one that can't function while being plugged in. I would give you $50, max. Assuming absolutely nothing else is wrong.

And if you read the whole post, it says the laptop is fully functional, except that problem.

300 bucks to get fixed...thats the good majority of a price of a new one
A latop that can't run off power would be useless to me..

300 bucks to get fixed...thats the good majority of a price of a new one
A latop that can't run off power would be useless to me..

It was 300 almost a year ago. Explain to me why non-functional ones are in the price range of $150, on ebay?

Back
Top Bottom